After two months speaking to Ernest Vandiver regal carpet was told to replace the carpet by the manufactor at the daycare their contractor came out on friday picked up the agreement they would pay the person that came in on Sat.& Sun to let them in to replace the carpet.

Their contractor Ron Rinehart came in on Sat signed the agreement to pay the person $12.00 per hr and if he had to help them then they would pay him $15.00 per hr and they would pay all staff if center was not back in operable condition on mon so we can operate. On Sat Ron had no help to move the furniture and replace the carpet so on Sunday he asked the staff member to help him.

The agreement also includes a late fee of $100.00 per day if not paid within 24hours.When time come to pay they refuesed I have the written agreement of which was signed by their representative.

Had an Experience with Regal Carpet Cleaning?

Comments

12dream

They need to keep their agrement or take them to court

all of them

Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Classic Services of Medford NJ- Stay Away Classic Services "Come across great, as a wonderful husband and wife team, local, with great references ( for CLEANING). They should stick to carpet cleaning and stay away from floor refinishing. Horrible..." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more